- abetterqueue.com - filter & browse Netflix instant movies with Rotten Tomatoe’s Tomatometer
- oracleofbacon.org - connect actors by the movies they’ve acted in together
- movie-censorship.com - find the differences between different releases of the same movie
- imsdb.com - a database of tons of movie scripts!
- whatthemovie.com - attempt to identify movies by the screenshot of one scene alone
- canistream.it - check if something’s streaming on Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon, Crackle, Blockbuster, YouTuber, Redbox, or iTunes with one click!
- doesthedogdie.com - ranks films based on whether the dog/pet in them dies, so you can watch without covering your eyes.
- movie.tumblr.com - a tumblr blog full of movie quotes, scenes, facts, news, trailers and everything else movies!
do you ever just sit there listening to music
and you just
imagine scenes that just flow with the song
like they have literally nothing to do with the song and are completely without context
but they just
OH GOOD I’M NOT ALONE.
I MAKE LITTLE FAN VIDEOS IN MY HEAD
In 2012, a surprising thing happened. Not only did the world not end as predicted, but Valve spontaneously added a player-versus-enemy mode to Team Fortress 2.
It was called Mann VS Machine, and it was rather interesting in that nobody really saw it coming. For five years…